When searching for a new place to either rent or own, it can be stressful and overwhelming. We compiled a list of what to look for in helping make the right decision on your next place you will soon call home.
Here’s a checklist of factors to consider when searching for your next dream home:
- Decide how much you can spend – create a budget. If you are looking to buy, find out how much you can barrow. A realestate agent and or a lender can help.
- Find a real estate agent. Real estate agents are great for both buying and renting options. Start here – yallalist.com
- Research potential neighborhoods. It’s time to put on your investigating hate – traffic, schools, local services, entertainment in the area and service charges.
- Decide on commute – how far do you want to drive to work, church and entertainment. Is the home in a high traffic area?
- Create a list of features you want in your next home. Divide the list into must-haves and like-to-haves.
- Check out the amenities the community or building has to offer. Is it worth the premium.
Enjoy the home renting/buying process. Take your time on deciding on a place to live, and remember it’s not going to be perfect but you will find a place that is close to it.
Are you looking for property to rent/own? Browse our property section here.
I am going to tell you how you can transform a piece of furniture. You can take anything from a dresser, chair, end table and or dining table and paint it. Nothing says style like a nicely painted piece of furniture, it adds that pop of color that all rooms need. Take a look on yallalist.com for gently used furniture that can be transformed into the perfect piece of furniture.
Simply follow these steps:
- Sand – use 150 grit sandpaper or 80-grit if you are sanding a piece with an existing varnish. This will help roughen up the piece of furniture so the primer will adhere easily.
- Wipe – take a lint-free cloth to remove any type of residue.
- Prime – use a mini foam roller and a foam brush to get into any hard-to-reach areas. Once your primer is fully dry, sand away any drips with a 220-grit sanding block, and wipe your piece with a lint-free cloth.
- Paint – use a mini foam roller to apply three thin coats of semi-gloss latex paint. Give it 6 to 8 hours in between coats. If you have any drips, start with step 1 and 2 again.
- Protect – last step, use a new foam roller to apply a thin coat of polycrylic water-based protectant in gloss. Give it about 72 hours to dry before use.
I can’t wait to see what you transform!
Planning a birthday party is never an easy task. There are many details that need taking care of in a certain amount of time, and most likely you don’t have the time to get it all done. Asking for help is never a bad thing… Take some of the stress out of birthday planning and hire a party planner. Hiring a party planner will not only take away your stress it will also give you the opportunity to enjoy the party.
Another way to relieve some stress during the party, is hiring a photographer. Not having to worry about getting the right picture taken, with who and when, will be a great burden off your shoulders. Did I mention that the photographer is a professional, so you know the pictures will be way better then what you can shoot.
Okay so now you are thinking where can I find a party planner and a photographer…? Yallalist has you covered –
– Search Party Planners
– Search Photographers
Looking to get in shape? Explore different types of fitness classes, right here on yallalist.com. Fitness classes help boost your motivation and will teach you new fitness techniques. You will be trained by experienced instructors that know how to build muscle and lose inches. There are even dance classes that help tone your body. What can be better, a fitness class that doesn’t seem like a workout but yet you are losing inches. It’s a win, win.
Don’t be intimidated everyone is there for the same reason, they want to look good. It’s time to get in shape! Search fitness classes now >>
Out with the old and in with the new. We are no longer bound to be inside all cooped up, we can open the windows and smell the flowers blooming. When we are cooped up in the house all winter, clutter and dust begins to pile up, and thats where cleaning comes into the picture. You might not be a big cleaner or might not like to even clean at all but what if you can turn your cleaning into cash?
Start by looking around your home, what has pilled up that you really have no use for anymore? Don’t get all sentimental on me now…. if you haven’t used it in a few months or even remembered that it was there, then it is time to sell it. Thats right sell it. Yallalist.com is the perfect place to sell anything that you no longer want. It’s free and supper easy, just set up an account, take a few pictures and upload. Turn your unwanted items into cash. This is how cleaning should be done.
Time is money. Now a days no one has time to look through tons of job listings or even worse, to see the same job posting on different medians. Yallalist.com is the solution for all your job hunting needs in Dubai. You can search through part-time and full-time job openings. It’s easy to apply and it’s free. It’s a no brainer, so get started today!
Need help with your resume? Here are some tips that will help get you started!